2012年2月19日星期日

love of mine

In the gloom of darkness , praying for sleep.
Wanting to erase our final night together.
You told me I no longer had your love.
That sad night you had cut our tether.

You had lied and hurt me once before.
Now again you've caused me pain.
I believed you when you wanted to return.
You told me your love would sustain.

Months have passed, now you've called again.
Wanting us to talk tomorrow.
I said I needed time to think, and to ponder.
Seeing you again would revive my sorrow.

You called for my answer, hope in your tone.
I told you it was not to be.
Because of your whims, I've suffered much.
It's time my heart is set free.

I said "no" to you, and a love without trust.
I can't go on with your whimsical ways.
You'll hurt others that might love you.
Hopefully, I'll find much better days.

What I didn't tell you was that I still care.
My heart still aches for your gentle touch.
I hunger for your comforting arms to hold me.
I'll always love you so very very much.













part 2


Our love was like
a fistful of feathers.
I didn't know that.
In rushed the gust,
and I let open my hand
Allowing us to blow away in the wind.
You were my wings, Ripped from me,
I didn't know that.
Now everything bleeds,
The same dynamic
Heavy today, Heavier tomorrow.
Somehow you're aloof,
High up there...

Could you pull me back up to the sky?
I'm willing to give it one more try
Free and Weightless, we could be...
Couldn't we...?

No.

Hope Is hopeless; It falls endlessly.
I didn't know before,
no, but I do now 
















没有评论:

发表评论