2012年2月19日星期日

thirds poem~ in english too

I hate this situation... oh, it's called life.
Well I hate it anyway...
Love, hate... hate, love...
What's this life for anyway?

Your empty words... the knife and goblet.
My heart... the center of your sadistic rituals...
If everyone had a heart like yours,
Damn this world to hell...

I'd rather die, if that's the way to clear the memory,
My nightmares never seize...
Loneliness... hate... loneliness... death...
I don't need your sympathy, just leave... die...

You started this hate, so don't give me your lectures...
You're screwed like a light bulb...
More dense than soap.
I laugh in your face... I spit on your grave...

I don't care about your stupid tears,
They won't wash away my hate.
I'd stalk you like a hungry reptile...
I'll rip your flesh like paper...

Get some string... make a rope...
I'll kick the chair from under your feet.
Your screams shall sound like music...
Your face... a symphony as you die...

I can still recall the echo of you hatred,
The way you played me as a puppet...
Your strings around my neck...
Pulled so tight, I could hardly breathe...

You killed the passion we had, you could never comprehend.
How do you kill someone who adored you like life itself?
You forsake everything your god ever taught you.
Your love... ecstasy to the damned....

Your love will never haunt my memory,
I will deny any mention of your being...
Your conspiracy to love, will be your grave...
Your death, will be my life...

没有评论:

发表评论