2012年4月29日星期日

the moment you gone

  the moment you left me , i just notice i have live in this world seventeen years.Wow, i cant believe that , how can i still alive until now. I did remember every year i would annoying on my study, my life , my family~and you.
  now we are getting further even that we are just standing beside.There are not any conversation between us  but just like a two stranger . The smile when you smile on me is naive and lovely. I cant forget every time we meet and your  smile.
  when we can get back to those day we are? when we can still like a friend.
 I hate myself that let you go away from me,i hate myself that cant leave you .could all can change.i donno

 I appreciated each moment that you give to me,i notice it is the unforgettable memories to me~pls my dear
back to me

 God let you away from me and so you go ~ so my dear lord can you bring him back?
i cant live without him , event a second ~i cant
i cant breath ,there are not air around me
i cant see, there are no lights around me
i cant love ,there are no love around me

so dear
pls come back to be my air ,my lights and my love



没有评论:

发表评论